- material: 100% cotton muslin (double gauze), GOTS certified - which means that it’s been sourced using the most ethical and sustainable methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment; cotton batiste lining, cotton lace.
- muslin fabric may shrink a little bit in washing but gets back to its original shape after ironing.
- washing: all our clothes are made of natural fabrics. We advise you to wash them at temperatures as low as 30⁰C (or lower). Cold-water washing is safe for your clothes and also helps the environment as it uses up to 57% less electricity per cycle when compared to washing at warmer temperatures. We advise you to wash your pieces inside out to protect the fabric and decorations. Please do not wash your pieces by rubbing the fabric – it might cause discolouration.
- ironing: it's safe to iron your pieces at 150⁰C. WARNING: do not iron the vegan leather label or iron it inside out, it gets destroyed in high temperatures.
Alina is a vintage inspired midi dress made of soft cotton muslin fabric in a beautiful dark peony shade. Full of eye catching details: delicate round neckline, elbow length bishop sleeves, waist emphasised with a bow that can also be removed or tied in the back. Neck and cuffs are embellished with subtle off white cotton lace trimming. Close fitting bodice buttons up with small pearl imitation buttons. Alina has cotton batiste lining in the skirt part, a side zipper and two side-seam pockets to fit your essentials. On the back of neck you’ll find an oval vegan leather label with Revintaria logo.
Alina is made of 100% cotton muslin, which is also known as double gauze. It’s a soft, lightweight fabric, made from two thin and loosely woven layers of cotton that are basted together. These stitches form a subtle grid over the entire fabric.
Alina was designed and sewn in Poland with love and care.
All Revintaria pieces come in beautiful packaging, made of biodegradable materials. Inside your parcel you’ll also find a delicious little gift.
NOTE: Every piece is made to order so please allow about four weeks for us to ship your dress. Please make sure to check our size chart as there are some differences in sizing between continents.
Alina’s standard length is about 120 cm. If you’d like your dress shorter or longer, please write its desired length in a ‘notes to order’ box while placing an order.
There’s a possibility of placing a custom order. If you like one of our designs, but would prefer to have it in a different fabric, don’t hesitate to message us! We also do custom sizes, as well as sizes we don’t have in our regular size chart (2XS, 4XL etc.). If you’re interested in any of these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alina’s standard length is about 120 cm.
Below you’ll find a size chart that will help you determine which size is most suitable for you.
|XS||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||64-68 (251⁄4-263⁄4)||88-94 (345⁄8-37)|
|S||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||68-72 (263⁄4-283⁄8)||94-98 (37-385⁄8)|
|M||88-92 (345⁄8-361⁄4)||72-76 (283⁄8-297⁄8)||98-102 (385⁄8-401⁄8)|
|L||92-96 (361⁄4-377⁄8)||76-80 (297⁄8-311⁄2)||102-106 (401⁄8-413⁄4)|
|XL||96-100 (377⁄8-393⁄8)||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||106-110 (413⁄4-433⁄8)|
|XXL||100-104 (393⁄8-41)||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||110-114 (433⁄8-447⁄8)|
Please note that the fabrics our pieces are made of do not stretch so if you’re between sizes, we advise you to size up. If you have any questions regarding sizing and measurements feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We offer international shipping, our parcels are shipped with Polish Post. To some countries shipping with carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is also available (costs of this shipping method are estimated at the checkout).
Delivery costs with Polish Post are as follow:
- Europe, Israel: €10 / 12 USD (except for Poland)
- North America: €15 / 18 USD (shipped via Polish Post with Global Express service) or €40 / 48 USD (shipped with FedEx)
- Africa: €15 / 18 USD
- South America, Middle America and Asia: €16 / 19 USD
- Australia and Oceania: €20 / 24 USD
- Poland: €5 (about 22 PLN)
Shipping time with Polish Post is usually about 2 working weeks within Europe and 2-5 working weeks outside of Europe, but it may sometimes take longer. Shipping via carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is 3-5 working days within Europe and 8-10 working days outside of Europe. Please note that all our pieces are made to order so it takes us up to four weeks from the date of placing an order to ship the parcel.
Payments are made through bank transfer via the external PayPal payment system, operated by PayPal S.A. After clicking the “Proceed to PayPal” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page.
International out of Europe packages may require local taxes or custom fees which are to be paid for by the customers themselves.