- material: 100% cotton flannel with cotton lining in the skirt part.
- like on every flannel fabric, some pilling may appear with time. To reduce pilling, always wash your dress inside out and buttoned up. When the pilling occurs, you can remove it using a fabric shaver.
- washing: all our clothes are made of natural fabrics. We advise you to wash them at temperatures as low as 30⁰C (or lower). Cold-water washing is safe for your clothes and also helps the environment as it uses up to 57% less electricity per cycle when compared to washing at warmer temperatures. We advise you to wash your pieces inside out to protect the fabric and decorations. Please do not wash your pieces by rubbing the fabric – it might cause discolouration.
- ironing: it's safe to iron your pieces at 150⁰C. WARNING: do not iron the vegan leather label or iron it inside out, it gets destroyed in high temperatures.
Carol is a vintage inspired dress made of soft cotton flannel in a red and green tartan pattern. Full of eye catching details: sweetheart neckline, puffed sleeves, petticoat with cotton lace trimming and gathered waist emphasized by a fabric belt with an antique gold buckle. Close fitting bodice buttons up with hand covered buttons. The dress has a side zipper and two side-seam pockets to fit your essentials. On the back of neck you’ll find an oval vegan leather label with Revintaria logo.
Carol was designed and sewn in Poland with love and care.
All Revintaria pieces come in beautiful packaging, made of biodegradable materials. Inside your parcel you’ll also find a delicious little gift.
Carol’s standard length is about 95 cm. If you’d like your dress shorter or longer, please write its desired length in a ‘notes to order’ box when placing an order. Please make sure to check our size chart below as there are some differences in sizing between continents.
There’s a possibility of placing a custom order. If you like one of our designs, but would prefer to have it in a different fabric, don’t hesitate to message us. We also do custom sizes, as well as sizes we don’t have in our regular size chart (2XS, 4XL etc.). If you’re interested in any of these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol’s standard length is about 95 cm.
Below you’ll find a size chart that will help you determine which size is most suitable for you.
Please note that the measurements in our size chart are measurements of a person, not the item itself. For dresses we always add a couple of centimetres of extra space per each measurement to allow free moving and breathing. Please have that in mind when deciding which size works best for you. If you have any questions regarding sizing and measurements feel free to contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding sizing and measurements feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|XS||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||64-68 (251⁄4-263⁄4)||88-94 (345⁄8-37)|
|S||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||68-72 (263⁄4-283⁄8)||94-98 (37-385⁄8)|
|M||88-92 (345⁄8-361⁄4)||72-76 (283⁄8-297⁄8)||98-102 (385⁄8-401⁄8)|
|L||92-96 (361⁄4-377⁄8)||76-80 (297⁄8-311⁄2)||102-106 (401⁄8-413⁄4)|
|XL||96-100 (377⁄8-393⁄8)||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||106-110 (413⁄4-433⁄8)|
|XXL||100-104 (393⁄8-41)||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||110-114 (433⁄8-447⁄8)|
We offer international shipping, our parcels are shipped with Polish Post. To some countries shipping with carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is also available (costs of this shipping method are estimated at the checkout).
Delivery costs with Polish Post are as follow:
- Europe, Israel: €10 / 12 USD (except for Poland)
- North America: €15 / 18 USD (shipped via Polish Post with Global Express service) or €40 / 48 USD (shipped with FedEx)
- Africa: €15 / 18 USD
- South America, Middle America and Asia: €16 / 19 USD
- Australia and Oceania: €20 / 24 USD
- Poland: €5 (about 22 PLN)
Shipping time with Polish Post is usually about 2 working weeks within Europe and 2-5 working weeks outside of Europe, but it may sometimes take longer. Shipping via carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is 3-5 working days within Europe and 8-10 working days outside of Europe. Please note that all our pieces are made to order so it takes us up to four weeks from the date of placing an order to ship the parcel.
Payments are made through bank transfer via the external PayPal payment system, operated by PayPal S.A. After clicking the “Proceed to PayPal” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page.
International out of Europe packages may require local taxes or custom fees which are to be paid for by the customers themselves.