- material: 100% cotton muslin (double gauze), STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX® Certification, which means it has been tested and certified to be free from substances harmful to human health and the environment.
- muslin fabric may shrink a little bit in washing but gets back to its original shape after ironing.
- washing: all our clothes are made of natural fabrics. We advise you to wash them at temperatures as low as 30⁰C (or lower). Cold-water washing is safe for your clothes and also helps the environment as it uses up to 57% less electricity per cycle when compared to washing at warmer temperatures. We advise you to wash your pieces inside out to protect the fabric and decorations. Please do not wash your pieces by rubbing the fabric – it might cause discolouration.
- ironing: it's safe to iron your pieces at 150⁰C. WARNING: do not iron the vegan leather label or iron it inside out, it gets destroyed in high temperatures.
Iris is a vintage inspired off white blouse made of light, soft cotton muslin fabric embroidered in a delicate floral pattern. Iris has a stand up collar, ruffle embellished neckline, fitted waist and a subtle peplum. Long sleeves are beautifully puffed, their cuffs ornamented with little pearl imitation and gold metal buttons. On the back of neck you’ll find a small keyhole and an oval vegan leather label with Revintaria logo. The blouse has a hidden side zipper, which makes it easy to pull on and off.
Iris is made of 100% cotton muslin, which is also known as double gauze. It’s a soft, lightweight fabric, made from two thin and loosely woven layers of cotton that are basted together. These stitches form a subtle grid over the entire fabric.
Iris was designed and sewn in Poland with love and care.
If you’d like to see more photos, please visit our lookbook.
All Revintaria pieces come in beautiful packaging, made of biodegradable materials. Inside your parcel you’ll also find a delicious little gift.
NOTE: Every piece is made to order so please allow up to three weeks for us to ship your blouse. Please make sure to check our size chart as there are some differences in sizing between continents.
There’s a possibility of placing a custom order. If you like one of our designs, but would prefer to have it in a different fabric, don’t hesitate to message us! We also do custom sizes, as well as sizes we don’t have in our regular size chart (2XS, 4XL etc.). If you’re interested in any of these, please contact us at email@example.com
Below you’ll find a size chart that will help you determine which size is most suitable for you.
|XS||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||64-68 (251⁄4-263⁄4)||88-94 (345⁄8-37)|
|S||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||68-72 (263⁄4-283⁄8)||94-98 (37-385⁄8)|
|M||88-92 (345⁄8-361⁄4)||72-76 (283⁄8-297⁄8)||98-102 (385⁄8-401⁄8)|
|L||92-96 (361⁄4-377⁄8)||76-80 (297⁄8-311⁄2)||102-106 (401⁄8-413⁄4)|
|XL||96-100 (377⁄8-393⁄8)||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||106-110 (413⁄4-433⁄8)|
|XXL||100-104 (393⁄8-41)||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||110-114 (433⁄8-447⁄8)|
Please note that the fabrics our pieces are made of do not stretch so if you’re between sizes, we advise you to size up. If you have any questions regarding sizing and measurements feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFO
Our parcels are shipped by Polish Post. Because of the pandemic situation we temporarily can deliver only to selected countries. Below you’ll find the list of countries we can deliver to:
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican.
Outside of Europe: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Azores, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic od South Africa, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Qatar, UAE, Uruguay, USA, Vietnam.
If your country is not mentioned in the list above, you can of course still make a purchase but we will kindly ask you to wait till shipments to your country are brought back. Polish Post is consequently bringing back shipments to more countries every week. However, if you’d prefer us to ship your parcel sooner, please contact us: we can ship the parcel by FEDEX or other carrier, but the shipping cost can amount from 16 Euro (within Europe) up to 80 Euro (outside of Europe).
Delivery costs are as follow:
- Europe, Russia, Israel: €10 / 12 USD (except for Poland)
- North America: €15 / 18 USD (shipped via Polish Post with Global Express service) or €40 / 48 USD (shipped with FedEx)
- Africa: €15 / 18 USD
- South America, Middle America and Asia: €16 / 19 USD
- Australia and Oceania: €20 / 24 USD
- Poland: €5 (about 22 PLN)
Shipping time is usually 1-2 working weeks within Europe, but during the pandemic it may take longer than that. Outside of Europe shipping usually takes 2-5 working weeks, which also may sometimes take longer. If you prefer a faster method of shipment, please contact us: we can ship the parcel by FEDEX or other carrier, but the shipping cost can amount from 16 Euro (within Europe) up to 80 Euro (outside of Europe).
Payments are made through bank transfer via the external PayPal payment system, operated by PayPal S.A. After clicking the “Proceed to PayPal” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page.
International out of Europe packages may require local taxes or custom fees which are to be paid for by the customers themselves.