- material: 100% cotton, certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX® Certification (which means it has been tested and certified to be free from substances harmful to human health and the environment).
- washing: all our clothes are made of natural fabrics. We advise you to wash them at temperatures as low as 30⁰C (or lower). Cold-water washing is safe for your clothes and also helps the environment as it uses up to 57% less electricity per cycle when compared to washing at warmer temperatures. We advise you to wash your pieces inside out to protect the fabric and decorations. Please do not wash your pieces by rubbing the fabric – it might cause discolouration.
- ironing: it's safe to iron your pieces at 150⁰C.
Marilla is a vintage inspired blouse made of soft, lightweight white cotton fabric embellished with little floral embroideries. Stand up collar, square front yoke, V-shaped back yoke and cuffs are decorated with scalloped ruffles. Elbow length sleeves are beautifully puffed. The blouse has hand covered buttons down the front. Marilla is only slightly fitted in waist, it’s much more loose than our other blouses.
Marilla was designed and sewn in Poland with love and care.
All Revintaria pieces come in beautiful packaging, made of biodegradable materials. Inside your parcel you’ll also find a delicious little gift.
Please make sure to check our size chart below as there are some differences in sizing between continents.
There’s a possibility of placing a custom order. If you like one of our designs, but would prefer to have it in a different fabric, don’t hesitate to message us. We also do custom sizes, as well as sizes we don’t have in our regular size chart (2XS, 4XL etc.). If you’re interested in any of these, please contact us at email@example.com
Below you’ll find a size chart that will help you determine which size is most suitable for you.
Please note that the measurements in our size chart are measurements of a person, not the item itself. For blouses we add a couple of centimetres of extra space per each measurement to allow free moving and breathing. Please have that in mind when deciding which size works best for you.
If you have any questions regarding sizing and measurements feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|XS||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||64-68 (251⁄4-263⁄4)||88-94 (345⁄8-37)|
|S||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||68-72 (263⁄4-283⁄8)||94-98 (37-385⁄8)|
|M||88-92 (345⁄8-361⁄4)||72-76 (283⁄8-297⁄8)||98-102 (385⁄8-401⁄8)|
|L||92-96 (361⁄4-377⁄8)||76-80 (297⁄8-311⁄2)||102-106 (401⁄8-413⁄4)|
|XL||96-100 (377⁄8-393⁄8)||80-84 (311⁄2-331⁄8)||106-110 (413⁄4-433⁄8)|
|XXL||100-104 (393⁄8-41)||84-88 (331⁄8-345⁄8)||110-114 (433⁄8-447⁄8)|
We offer international shipping, our parcels are shipped with Polish Post. To some countries shipping with carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is also available (costs of this shipping method are estimated at the checkout).
Delivery costs with Polish Post are as follow:
- Europe, Israel: €10 / 12 USD (except for Poland)
- North America: €15 / 18 USD (shipped via Polish Post with Global Express service) or €40 / 48 USD (shipped with FedEx)
- Africa: €15 / 18 USD
- South America, Middle America and Asia: €16 / 19 USD
- Australia and Oceania: €20 / 24 USD
- Poland: €5 (about 22 PLN)
Shipping time with Polish Post is usually about 2 working weeks within Europe and 2-5 working weeks outside of Europe, but it may sometimes take longer. Shipping via carriers such as FedEx, DPD, UPS is 3-5 working days within Europe and 8-10 working days outside of Europe. Please note that all our pieces are made to order so it takes us up to four weeks from the date of placing an order to ship the parcel.
Payments are made through bank transfer via the external PayPal payment system, operated by PayPal S.A. After clicking the “Proceed to PayPal” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page.
International out of Europe packages may require local taxes or custom fees which are to be paid for by the customers themselves.
1.Production costs, including:
- costs of fabrics and accessories such as lace, buttons, zippers, labels,
- costs of cutting out and sewing (our pieces are created by five independent seamstresses in their workshops locally in Poland),
- costs of designing and construction of new products, creating prototypes, pattern grading,
- costs of packaging.
2.Fixed costs, including:
- costs of running a website,
- accounting services,
- health insurance contribution (which is obligatory in Poland),
- transport costs.
3.Taxes and fees, including:
- personal income tax,
- PayPal fee (about 5% of the price).
4.Our profit and funds for company development (work that we do includes designing new products, supplying fabrics and accessories, customer service, running social media, doing photo shoots and editing photos, running website, coordinating the whole production process, packaging and shipping orders).